VACATION PROJECTHelpful Websites and Other Information:
Part 1 - Choose your Vacation Destination (& other Travel Resources Online) Best Places to Visit in the USA according to...
Best Places to Visit in Mexico according to...
Best Places to Visit in Canada according to...
Best Places to Visit in the Caribbean according to...
Part 2 - Book your Vacation (Hotel/Motel, Flight, Car Rental and/or Cruise)
- travelocity.com - can book flight, hotel & car rentals in one package
- expedia.com - can book flight, hotel & car rentals in one package
- priceline.com - can book flight, hotel & car rentals in one package
- Expedia.com for Car Rentals
- http://www.delta.com/ (Airfares)
Maps and Trip Planners
- What sights and locations will you want to visit in your dream destination? What fun things are there to do?
- Where will you stay? Hotel? Motel? Elsewhere? What other amenities does you hotel/motel choice offer?
- Where will you eat? At the hotel? At restaurants? At fast food places?
- Collect images of the places your will be visiting each day (save them in a common folder for all your team to access. (STU Drive- create a folder for your team)
- These include: your hotel room, attractions, sights, views, etc.
- Make choices about where & when you will go
- Collect screen shots of your travel, lodging, and other expenses